Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

New - S&W M&P 9 M2.0 Metal

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/m20-metal-series

The performance that began with our polymer construction is now forging forward. The lightweight and rigid metal frame of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Metal provides an extraordinary foundation for higher performance. Built on the M&P platform, it is compatible with all M2.0 magazines, slides holsters and palmswells.

Name:  Screenshot_20220830-090331.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  10.9 KB

Last edited by Imshootin; 09-03-2022 at 11:52 AM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am not seeing any added benefits with this.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I am not seeing any added benefits with this.
    Believe it or not, there's still many out there that don't want plastic or striker fire guns. I own several M&Ps and have no intention of buying one of these with the MSRP at $899.
    They came out with their micro compact CSX a year or so ago. It's aluminum framed. Maybe their sales were healthy enough to decide to market a metal framed full size M&P.
    You can't sell to a certain market if you have nothing to offer them.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.