Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

FFl in/near Farmington Hills to ship a rifle to Fulton Armory

Given the recent changes by UPS/Fedex, and not really wanting to us USPS, is there any home/local FFL willing to ship a rifle for me for a reasonable fee on top of the actual shipping cost? I have packaging etc, and a copy of Fultons FFL.

Thanks

If someone doesn't chime in here as a member, or you can't find one in the sticky post...

Try
    ffldealernetwork.com
    Or
    https://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/index GB shows transfer pricing, but a much smaller list.

I'd just throw it in with my 3 boxes going out on Tuesday if you paid shipping for your box and I wasn't so far away - as a one off.
    My local podunk Post Office up here, "thought" there were new restrictions coming for non-FFL long gun shipments when I was there and asked them about it on Tuesday. Haven't looked it up yet to verify though - cuz, well USPS just blows goats.
    Last edited by MCPO_SOCM_RET; 09-02-2022 at 07:13 AM.

Try Ken Kuban he's in Farmington Hills,
    very reputable & a good guy.
    248-888-1005
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]