Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Thanks for the info. Looks like GB price was $1220 for one with no box and $1500 for one with box. Gives me an idea of what to do.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the Maadi info too. Id say the wood stock on mine is much nicer and the etchings appear more production tooled rather than hand etched. I really should put pictured of these two on the MGO site and see what interest there is.

I am a Forum User
    I could be interested in the SA-85.
    A lot of these, post 89/post 94 Hungarian thumbholes end up as distinctively Hungarian builds, eg AMDs, AKM-63s and so on.
    A thumbhole SA-85 was the first AK I ever shot. Top cover somehow slipped off and cut my forehead. Who would have thought that day I'd become pretty much 100% Kalashnikov for long guns, at least for a long time, over a decade.

MISRs also there's something about them highly desired, can't recall offhand, possibly built on Russian machinery? From what I've seen the shoddiest out there, moreso than 00s Wasrs but a lot of AK people Revere them for a certain thing related to Russia

I thought you were asking about value of the ban stock itself, was wondering that myself about a Norinco Uzi one I took off to restore (which was real world. Nowadays stuff comes SBR ready, back then it was welds and captive bolts and all this crap). You'd think that might be something useful to someone in some commie state

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12