Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

ATF Revokes IWI Import of 9mm/300blk Rifles & Kits

I've now heard from two [2] IWI reps and seen a third [3rd] on Reddit state that the ATF has revoked IWI USA's ability to import 300blk as well as 9mm rifles and caliber conversion kits.

I don't really see how, though. Like I know this is just Uncle Bad-Touch and Steve Beetlejuice screwing with us because they can but I can't imagine the vector. The '68 GCA's "Sporting Purposes" clause doesn't make sense as .300blk is more suited for hunting than 5.56, and if it were something related to ITAR or the like it would again hit the 5.56 models over the .300blk. Though I guess you could hit the 9mm with both, too.

It makes me glad that I bought mine when Senator Sniffy became POTUS, even if it wasn't the color or caliber I wanted, since I reckoned that banning imports would be one of the easiest angles to take in restricting access to firearms. But it still sucks since I don't know if they'll ever get to import them again so I might really have to get bent over in the secondary market now.

Anyone have more info on this?

I am a Forum User
    Do you have a link on Reddit for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffman View Post
    Do you have a link on Reddit for this?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Tavor/comme...eb2x&context=3

Further proof for anyone wanting more.

[I can't figure out how to post the pics in here big enough to see, hence the imgur link]
    Attached Images Attached Images