Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Form 1 fingerprints

With the new electronic forms how are most sending (or attaching) their fingerprints?

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    With the new electronic forms how are most sending (or attaching) their fingerprints?
    You can snail mail in cards to the ATF after you e-file. Some LE finger printers offer e-prints and give you the file to use for your apps. Last I looked the SS kiosks wouldn’t let you use them to print yourself for a form 1 app, but that was up to the individual retailer who had the kiosk-though that may have changed since.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    You can snail mail in cards to the ATF after you e-file. Some LE finger printers offer e-prints and give you the file to use for your apps. Last I looked the SS kiosks wouldn’t let you use them to print yourself for a form 1 app, but that was up to the individual retailer who had the kiosk-though that may have changed since.
    If you've done prints on a kiosk you can order them right from Silencer Shop's website.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    If you've done prints on a kiosk you can order them right from Silencer Shop's website.
    Thanks, I will give them a call as both my finger prints and photo are current on my Silencer Shop account.

I did already try to find them on my Silencer Shop account before posting here, I found my picture but couldn't find my fingerprints, so a call to S.S. is in order I guess.

Do you happen to know if there a special way to attach or send the finger prints in along with the electronic form 1?

This is my first (electronic) SBR form 1 attempt.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    Thanks, I will give them a call as both my finger prints and photo are current on my Silencer Shop account.

I did already try to find them on my Silencer Shop account before posting here, I found my picture but couldn't find my fingerprints, so a call to S.S. is in order I guess.

Do you happen to know if there a special way to attach or send the finger prints in along with the electronic form 1?

This is my first (electronic) SBR form 1 attempt.
    Go here: https://www.silencershop.com/service...int-cards.html

Once you receive them you'll have to mail them in along with the eForms Submission form you'll get when you do everything on eForms. There's no way currently to electronically submit the prints that I'm aware of.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Go here: https://www.silencershop.com/service...int-cards.html

Once you receive them you'll have to mail them in along with the eForms Submission form you'll get when you do everything on eForms. There's no way currently to electronically submit the prints that I'm aware of.
    Thank you, that makes more sense now as I couldn't find a way to send the prints in electronically with the E-form.

Another question if I can: I presume the SBR is measured using the Federal procedure of longest operating length (extended stock) without the muzzle device included?

I also have 3 different length (short) barrels with 2 different calibers so I presume I can include those measurements/calibers in the notes area on the form 1. (I'm keeping it as a registered 25" Michigan pistol until the stamp is approved). Currently being a registered pistol with brace should cover that under Michigan when I short-barrel-rifle it to under 26"