Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

who does cerakote?

anyone point me in the right direction on who to talk to about getting some cerakote work done on a gun project? would prefer someone local so i dont have to mess with shipping. but ill go whatever way will get me the best end result and price.

thanks guys

I am a Forum User
    Would help to know what area you're looking around However, I have used Doug @ Cerakote Specialties (Fenton area) quite a few times and I've always been impressed. Great communication, work, timeline and price.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pickford44 View Post
    Would help to know what area you're looking around However, I have used Doug @ Cerakote Specialties (Fenton area) quite a few times and I've always been impressed. Great communication, work, timeline and price.
    My guess would be the Reese area.

To the OP, Fenton would not be a terrible drive from Reese, good luck in your quest and show us the outcome when your project is done.

I am a Forum User
    thanks guys i actually came across Cerakote Specialties while looking on google last night. i will get ahold of them.