Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Hunting property to lease ????? ..even late doe

I lost a lease i had for many years due to the owner passing away .
    If anyone would consider letting me hunt deer on their land -we can Barter, trade labor or pay a fee within 1 hour of Plymouth ,Mi . I have many avenues to exchange in order to secure hunting rights.

I'm a skilled hunter with 35 years of hunting experience that will treat you and your land with respect .

I just need a chance .

Thank you for considering

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike,
    Have you looked into the DNR's HAP program?
    https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/things-...ting/where/hap

I am a Forum User
    I have used them in the past . People like to play games like ... putting fake names on the books so 2 buddies can hunt the whole property or take all the registration cards so no one else can hunt . Im looking for something alot more private.

Perhaps ill find another guy in the same situation who would wanna go 1/2?? sick of having stuff stolen from state land.

I am a Forum User
    There is a sign with a phone # and "hunting lease" on the ramp from Godfredson to WB M14, small hand written sign just off the corner on the ramp. Might check it out.

MGO Board of Directors

Another option is to give your friend Jack a call.
    New cabin, 40 private acres. Plenty of deer.
    Fair warning - I'm still not going to pour good whiskey on the ground in honor of a fallen deer though.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Knockoff64-I live about a mile from there. I drove by there a few days ago and the sign either blew away or is already taken. Thank you for the lead !!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Another option is to give your friend Jack a call.
    New cabin, 40 private acres. Plenty of deer.
    Fair warning - I'm still not going to pour good whiskey on the ground in honor of a fallen deer though.
    Ill take you up on that offer!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethepike View Post
    Knockoff64-I live about a mile from there. I drove by there a few days ago and the sign either blew away or is already taken. Thank you for the lead !!!
    Noticed it was gone too. I saw it coming off the opposite ramp, never bothered to get the number.

Recently got permission to hunt that area myself, with emphasis on population control. Farmers want the deer dead, but most places seem to be leased or permission given to people who won't kill does. If I hear of anything else, I'll let you know.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockoff64 View Post
    Noticed it was gone too. I saw it coming off the opposite ramp, never bothered to get the number.

Recently got permission to hunt that area myself, with emphasis on population control. Farmers want the deer dead, but most places seem to be leased or permission given to people who won't kill does. If I hear of anything else, I'll let you know.
    That would be great . Good luck this season