Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Vintage Burris scope info/value

I recently aquired this and am looking for info and price on what I can sell it for. Any info is appreciated ! It appears to be new in original box.

I bought one new for ~$150 that I mounted on a M7 in 708 around the time the cartridge was introduced in the rifle. Wish I’d have kept it, it was a very nice fit on carbine length bolt guns
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    The box is not for the scope you show. Matte finish Burris is not too vintage either.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    The box is not for the scope you show. Matte finish Burris is not too vintage either.
    I was thinking the same thing. The box is for a 2 3/4 power scope.

I am a Forum User
    Good to know ! Thank you guys very much. I'll just throw it on a 22 and call it a day. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt dealing with a hidden gem!

MGO Member
    Perfect for a rimfire, those compacts are very nice.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.