Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Will this lower fire 223/556?

My apologies if this is the wrong forum for this.

I’ve only ever owned handguns and am looking to build my first AR. This lower looks like a great deal (trying to save money) but although the caliber says multi caliber the trigger says hammer is compatible with 9mm. Does that mean this is designed for a 9mm AR?

Edit: wow can’t post URL links since I’m a new member. The lower in questioned is the Palmetto State Armory blemished lower for $139

This one? https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem...ion-black.html Then yes it is a standard pattern lower that will work with 223, 350L, 450BM, 300BO ect... The hammer just isn't the notched style that can hang up on some 9mm bolts if using a 9mm upper and magwell insert.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Awesome, thanks for the quick reply

Enjoy, I'm going to buy a few more of thier magpul CTR lower parts kits with the nickel boron coated triggers as soon as my CC cools down from buying another jug of W296.

If you've not built an AR before, reach out to the MGO community. There is a lot of knowledge and skills that can be found here. You might even receive some hands-on assistance for your build.

And, welcome to MGO!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.