Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

So Many Glocks?!?

The results of my informal and not-very-scientific study revealed to me that there are more Glocks for sale in the Marketplace than other makes.

I really don't find this surprising - after all, they're just Glocks. And their owners know there's something better out there, like SIG, or even Hi-Point.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I've heard Glocks are considered the Chevy of the gun world..
    they many not be the nicest looking, most accurate, or most fun to shoot, but they are reliable.
    They will do what most purchasers them want them to do..
    I believe the are many "1st time pistol purchaser's" choice.. for that reason.
    As shooters (not pistol owners) gain shooting experience, they usually move to "better" pistols.
    Like 1911's and all metal Sigs

Ohhhhh boy, you stepped in it now!

Where did I put my 150spf to block the boiling red faced glares and ensuing blinding light of rage from all the glock owners?

~Masterchief

I am a Forum User
    Glocks only problem are the shooters not the gun.. And I love Sigs as you can tell from my screen name.. Here is a video of me rocking and rolling with my glock 34 in a steel challenge match... Any questions?

https://youtu.be/YhH7BMdIXcc

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    I've heard Glocks are considered the Chevy of the gun world..
    they many not be the nicest looking, most accurate, or most fun to shoot, but they are reliable.
    They will do what most purchasers them want them to do..
    I believe the are many "1st time pistol purchaser's" choice.. for that reason.
    As shooters (not pistol owners) gain shooting experience, they usually move to "better" pistols.
    Like 1911's and all metal Sigs
    So I probably shouldn't mention that I sold my P220 to purchase a Glock 21 several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    The results of my informal and not-very-scientific study revealed to me that there are more Glocks for sale in the Marketplace than other makes.

I really don't find this surprising - after all, they're just Glocks. And their owners know there's something better out there, like SIG, or even Hi-Point.
    Tremendous trolling aside, we all know there’s so many Glocks because that’s the most prolific firearm seller in the US.
    Like saying, “wow, for some reason Red Lobster sells a lot of seafood. Guess people hate fish because they just keep trying to eat them”
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post

And the prices are better! Those 6-$700 Glocks of a year ago are back to 4-$500!
    Active airport shooter

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    Glocks only problem are the shooters not the gun.. And I love Sigs as you can tell from my screen name.. Here is a video of me rocking and rolling with my glock 34 in a steel challenge match... Any questions?

https://youtu.be/YhH7BMdIXcc
    You nailed it with your comment and awesome video Brother.
    Thanks for sharing another cool video.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    You nailed it with your comment and awesome video Brother.
    Thanks for sharing another cool video.
    thanks brother ..

I am a Forum User
    I also hear on Youtube that Glocks are the most returned handgun by first time Gun Buyers I think this was reported by Blue Steel Guns on God Family Guns channel.

CORRECTION
    I used the wrong language I should have said sold back to the store without being fired or fired very little OR were bought at another store then brought there and sold to them un or little used.

For me the Glock pistol is like the ugly Woman it's OK to have but you Don't want your friends to see you putting your fingers in it and hands around it.
    Last edited by Sargeyork; 10-27-2022 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Clarification and correction

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast