Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    When I was still working, I don't know how many customers who I talked with who had Wilsons, Dan Wessons and Nighthawks but carried G19's, either because they didn't want any holster wear on their expensive pride and joys or they were afraid to lose it as evidence in a shooting. Nobody ever worried about that with a Glock.
    That's psychological. Not a big deal if they take your gun ... go buy another. It's so rare you ever get in a shooting, or are charged etc that you should run what you buy and like and shoot well.

Now if you are a kid and only have 500 bucks and can only have one gun, you are going to run it exactly as it comes from the factory? You should def consider a glockenspiel or used glock

I am a Forum User
    You just replied to the one reason. They were also really concerned with not marring their purty gun.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    You just replied to the one reason. They were also really concerned with not marring their purty gun.
    oh I thought it was fear of being taken in an investigation. No way to no wear out the finish if you carry it every day for ten years. But if you wanna be the man you gotta pay the man. So send it in every 5 years to get refinished and they call be a baller in public, not in secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    I’ve posted somewhere here before about a old friend that shot IDPA at a couple different clubs weekly who claimed a few times he had around 20 K rounds through his Kimber Custom without anything more then a drop of oil on the rails before a match when a friend took it from him and finally cleaned it. He said it was brought home new, cleaned and lubed and never disassembled again by him.
    Having known the old guy I tend to believe the story, none that shot with him ever called him on it that I heard
    I don't doubt it either. I just like poking fun at the Glock deniers!

Truth be told, everything mechanical will fail at some point even a Glock!
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I have 3 Glocks. A 17, a 26, and a 43. Of the 3, the 26 is my favorite. I'll shoot the bull out of a target with it @10 yds. I easily have 10k rounds through it.

The 17 mostly sits in the safe, but it's fun shooting it out to 20-25 yds.

The 43 is my least favorite. It just doesn't feel right in my hand. I'm not terrible shooting it, and carry it for the light weight, but my 26 is my favorite.

Who cares what a gun looks like? It's in a holster and tucked away from sight.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post
    Truth be told, everything mechanical will fail at some point even a Glock!
    Everything is a smoke machine, if you operate it wrong enough!

Well, I just took one of them off the market
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Everyone wants something better than a Glock

I’ve got Sigs, Kimber, HK, CZ, Walthers, Dan Wesson, And many more Brands locked up in my home..

I’m the true, “someone has broken in, which gun do I choose” person..

And I personally love my slightly modified Glock 19..

New sights, a light, modified trigger and the damn thing is a near flawless shooting experience..

If I was facing the end of the world, and all I had was my Glock..

I’d die before the gun..

Most people on this forum would as well.

I am a Forum User
    The whole point is so you can enjoy eating some Rock Glockster on a formal night, or Glockamolee on a casual evening.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456