Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I don't believe guns have a return policy

I've had a few Glocks, never could get the feel for one, except one, I'm not a 40 cal person but I really like the Glock 23, I carried one for a long time and enjoyed shooting it, I sold it to a family member who talked me out of it but one day I'll get another just to have.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeyork View Post
    I also hear on Youtube that Glocks are the most returned handgun by first time Gun Buyers I think this was reported by Blue Steel Guns on God Family Guns channel.

CORRECTION
    I used the wrong language I should have said sold back to the store without being fired or fired very little OR were bought at another store then brought there and sold to them un or little used.
    That was last year. This year was ARs

MGO Member
    From a store point of view Glock is our number on seller. The G43x is our best selling firearm by far.

With that being said Glock is also the best at production and keeping them in stock. Many brands are still struggling to keep up supply and some have seemed to almost disappear.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member
    A Glock is a gun that you need to train with and learn the trigger! If you don't plan putting the time or ammo cost in buy something else.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I don't believe guns have a return policy
    They aren't "returned". They are sold back as used guns. It happens all the time.

I am a Forum User
    What's a glock?

I am a Forum User
    Glock = Bud Light.

You get it because it's what everyone starts out with. But it doesn't take long to realize it's really not that good and you want something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    The results of my informal and not-very-scientific study revealed to me that there are more Glocks for sale in the Marketplace than other makes.

I really don't find this surprising - after all, they're just Glocks. And their owners know there's something better out there, like SIG, or even Hi-Point.
    I just did a check on page one on the Handguns for Sale which covered the time from 5:25 am to 10:52 pm.

Results show:

11 Sigs for sale
    5 Glocks
    4 Rugers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast