Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Western Wayne Sight In Days - 11/13/22 and 11/14/22

Come on out to Western Wayne County Conservation Association for Sight in days. The 50 and 100 yard ranges are open for sighting from 10-4. Cost is $10 / gun, bore sighting available for $5 and gunsmith on sight.

Spotters, scopes and targets all included.

Quote Originally Posted by No1martian View Post
    Come on out to Western Wayne County Conservation Association for Sight in days. The 50 and 100 yard ranges are open for sighting from 10-4. Cost is $10 / gun, bore sighting available for $5 and gunsmith on sight.

Spotters, scopes and targets all included.
    Sunday & Monday? Not sure where this is located but I will search it. Not a member there if it requires a membership. Thanks for the post, hope its on Monday as I can't make it today.

I am a Forum User
    I think every day. Located on Napier Rd. between North Territorial and Five Mile Rd. No member required

I am a Forum User
    Yes today and Monday. We do it every year and these are the last two days.

Quote Originally Posted by No1martian View Post
    Yes today and Monday. We do it every year and these are the last two days.
    Yes I just came back for there. Went to check it out and talked to allot of very nice people. My new rifle is not ready for this tomorrow but it was very informative. I got to check out the 50 yard, the 100 yard and looked at the pistol ranges as well.