Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

I left my Xbow in my blind I may just ese that, but bring my .308 since I now have a good size buck that likes to go past a little further out.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Ruger 450 Bushmaster, Hybrid 46 suppressor. Swift A-Frame 300 gr. Bullet.

MGO Member
    Welp finally got it done, with my new RARR in 300 blackout, with cast bullets, and handloads, been a tough season up here, took Grandson from Tenn (13) for our first set this afternoon, have not seen anything but does and spikes until today ( been hunting since opening day) saw 4 bucks by 3;10 1 spike, 2 4 pts, and this 7, told him if had a shot take it he said no shot and told me to shoot, so I did.

Name:  IMG_20221119_151609540_HDR.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  92.9 KB

I am a Forum User
    congratulations!

I am a Forum User
    Congrats bentstick, that's a great buck! Looks like your grandson brought you much luck.

MGO Member
    Thanks fellas, and yes do believe it was timing with my Grandson here, but will say dont think he would of lasted on one of my normal day sets, he was getting cold after 2 or so hrs, Normally skip Am thirty hunts but will go sit by 10-11 am til dark, just dont move through in am. But see them all day long.

Congrats.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Took a doe on 11/16 with my Ruger American .308 and AAC suppressor. Not a lot of action at my camp but I was the only guy who didn't need to track their deer. Dropped her where she stood. We took a couple six points and a bunch of does. Since we were trying to knock the does back we will call that mission accomplished.

Next weekend going up to Burt Lake got a couple of monster bucks on camera...
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

MGO Member
    Nice Shyster, what area you going to around Burt? We are going to take a couple Doe between now and close of season here also, have not seen the bucks like I normally do,its been a crazy season compared to the last 3 on our property, good luck and safe travels its winter up here now hehehe 74 f 9 days ago 16 f this morning and 6" of new snow over nite. still awaiting my tax stamp approval going to suppress my RARR.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bentstick View Post
    Nice Shyster, what area you going to around Burt? We are going to take a couple Doe between now and close of season here also, have not seen the bucks like I normally do,its been a crazy season compared to the last 3 on our property, good luck and safe travels its winter up here now hehehe 74 f 9 days ago 16 f this morning and 6" of new snow over nite. still awaiting my tax stamp approval going to suppress my RARR.
    Will be hunting SW of Burt Lake near M68 on private land. My hunt camp is off M33 S. of Atlanta and the results were disappointing this year.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast