Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We had a dandy 10 point about 15 yards from the back door of our Waterford condo yesterday. I saw a pair of nervous does pass through and just waited for a while and there he was.

Mark

Took an 8pt opening morning, Been waiting for the boy to get something else before shooting a 2nd one. Already passed on a nicer 8pt than the one I got. Going out tonight.

MGO Member
    Sweet I live off M33 3 miles south of Onaway, travel the 68 corridor for work everyday I work, bad road for deer this time of the yr usually see 4-5 deer splats on the road actually from Oct til they hide in cedar swamps for the yr, you get in the area pm me and maybe meet up for a adult beverage some time. Good luck

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    Will be hunting SW of Burt Lake near M68 on private land. My hunt camp is off M33 S. of Atlanta and the results were disappointing this year.
    Oh man. Sorry to hear.
    Back when I played with the natural gas wells I was on a lot of private property in that area, I saw a lot of monsters.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thankfully I was able to get some time off work and head up North into the woods. It was a successful hunt, and I look forward to some venison chili and jalapeno cheese hunter sticks this winter. Hope everyone has safe travels this holiday season!

I am a Forum User
    Well all the practice with slugs paid off Tuesday the 22nd at 5:15pm. I had previously saw this 8pt Saturday night but the light was not good enough with irons..grunted and got him to stop but passed on the shot. Tuesday he came through 15min earlier and I was ready. Remington 1187 using Winchester dual bond sabot slug going est 17-1800fps did a fine job at around 70yds.

I am a Forum User
    CVA Cascade in 350 Legend bought from a member of this forum.[IMG]P1080819.JPG[/IMG]

I am a Forum User
    Is there anywhere else on this forum that hunters post pictures of there deer kills from this year?

Quote Originally Posted by dave7120 View Post
    Is there anywhere else on this forum that hunters post pictures of there deer kills from this year?
    Why are you asking?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave7120 View Post
    Sure, start your own thread? Post them anywhere you feel is appropriate.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast