Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: TNW ASR 10mm

MGO Member

TNW ASR 10mm

This PCC has caught my interest. I'm curious what experiences, if any, folks have had specifically with this model, or the TNW ASR in general. Thx much.

I have one. It's pretty small. If you have a decent size range bag it will fit inside with the barrel removed. Runs more reliably on hotter loads (likes the SIG 10mm), jams more often on the weaker ones. I changed out the optic and mount. The optic was cheap and the mount too low. It's a cool concept but I haven't shot it in quite a while.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS302 View Post
    I have one. It's pretty small. If you have a decent size range bag it will fit inside with the barrel removed. Runs more reliably on hotter loads (likes the SIG 10mm), jams more often on the weaker ones. I changed out the optic and mount. The optic was cheap and the mount too low. It's a cool concept but I haven't shot it in quite a while.
    Thx much for the info!