Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    My new rings for my AR-15 bolt arrived today.
    Opened the pkg & found 3 extra sets of rings + a couple to the firing pin retaining keys. Nice.
    Rather than just jumping in & replacing the rings, took a few min. to watch a few how-to- videos..looking for any tips.
    Videos I watched were done exactly as I imagined, ( but I cleaned my bolt first ) After removing old rings, out of curiosity,I compared the old rings
    to the new ones, before installing them. Easy to see how worn the old rings were. 2 of the 3 rings were worn very thin near the ring gap.
    Oiled new rings after putting them on, then installed bolt in the carrier..tight fit, ..now.
    After BCG was assembled, tested it by standing the bolt upright on the bolt face, with bolt fully extended in the carrier.
    Easily passed the test. Yea !
    Not warm enough for me to do a range test, but I believe it's ready. I'm happy that PSA sent the needed parts in a timely manner.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom S. View Post
    Or it could just be they can't find qualified help. Many places are having this issue. My son has been looking for technicians in a field that pays easy 6 figures with overtime. Of the last two candidates, one never showed up and the other worked for a week and said he had another offer from a place he was more interested in working at. A friend's daughter who works in a specialty field says they too are having a hard time getting qualified help, and they too pay far beyond minimum wage.
    You can thank the Liberals for that, why work when you can get 6 figures and stay at home.

Obamacare Subsidies and Unemployment Payouts Give Beneficiaries Over $100,000 in Blue States

https://headlineusa.com/obamacare-un...s-blue-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    You can thank the Liberals for that, why work when you can get 6 figures and stay at home.

Obamacare Subsidies and Unemployment Payouts Give Beneficiaries Over $100,000 in Blue States

https://headlineusa.com/obamacare-un...s-blue-states/
    Wow - "they" found ONE family who had two eligible people with a combined intake of $80k (not 6 figures, but OK), so everyone must be getting $100,000.

While government subsidies have had some effect, they are not the only reason or even primary reason. People, especially from the younger generations just don't want to work.
    Lighten up Francis.

Hi, Mike Hunt from we like pork union gazette (online version), we're a blue state technically - so where's the money?

Back on topic: That's great joe. Makes me wonder though if someone else got shorted on their order. PSA has never been the best for me, but they have eventually made things right in every instance. For me at least.
    Last edited by MCPO_SOCM_RET; 12-26-2022 at 08:07 AM.

I am a Forum User
    IME, PSA doubles up on sending lower dollar replacements. Higher dollar ones need coaxing

I am a Forum User
    " PSA has never been the best for me, but they have eventually made things right in every instance "..

I'd say this is what's been true for me as well. Seems like the response you get from their customer service varies a lot..depending on ?

Possibilities : 1) the person addressing your issue.. if & when someone gets around to your issue
    2) how that person is feeling @ the time they address your issue
    3) How busy they are / how back ordered they are on having anyone that can address your issue ?
    4) The availability of a needed part

I don't discount that their customer service department is busy... Huge number of sales = more customer service needed.

If there's a large number items needing repair work, several thought come to mind..
    Is this a quality control issue ? An issue with the quality of a part ? caused by bad material ? an assembly issue ?

If your business is growing, wouldn't you also increase your customer service staff , as well as repair staff ?

If your website states they'll respond to an issue in X number of days, they should notify a person directly of the delay,
    or at least post a message on their website, that repair issues are being delayed in being addressed.. not just leave customers wondering, what's going on ?

PSA offers pretty good products @ reasonable prices, but competition should result in them improving their service staff,
    if they want repeat business & their business to continue to grow.

as far as, " Makes me wonder though if someone else got shorted on their order.""

If you mean by sending me the extra sets of rings, that'd be a "NO".. the rep told me he would send the number of rings that he did.
    I've been told these rings are a wear item, and feel that he sent the extras as he realized I'm someone that actually shoots my rifle,
    and would be more inclined to wear out another set of rings,( or 2) in the future. ( as opposed to someone who owns an AR & it sets in a safe,
    waiting to be used in the future) As the rings are small & inexpensive parts, sending me a few spare sets could prevent me having to contact them again in the future for the same issue. The sets of rings came in a plastic bag about the size of 2 postage stamps, arriving in a letter sized envelope.
    Last edited by joepistol; 12-26-2022 at 03:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12