Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Cool So, I entered the pistol optics.

I took my gen4 Glock and replace the slide and added a Holosun 507c x2 with shake-a-wake and solar backup.
    Took it out yesterday and sighted her in.
    G19 Slide RMR Holosun.jpg
    Last edited by XDM 40 cal; 11-30-2022 at 07:37 PM.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Looks great, way to go!

In Memoriam Forum User

Thumbs up

Excellent choice on the HOLOSUN HS507C X2! I just received one today myself.

I don't understand all the hoopla over Trijicon's RMR sights. While I'm familiar with the pros and cons of Tritium illumination for various sights, I'm not very impressed. When you factor in the heavy tint on the lens of the RMR and the very weak light being emitted by the Tritium it's almost unusable. Not to mention Tritium begins to fade sitting in the box on the shelf even before you buy it! Added to that at some point, I think in 10+ years you might want to have the Tritium replaced.

Their plastic ambient light collector is not perfect either. Normally it's too bright on a clear day with full sunlight and not bright enough on cloudy overcast days. It's also not very durable. Put yourself in a dark building or home aiming outside through a window or door and nothing lights up at all!

Then there is the RMR LED that is also not without problems. Their early release had battery continuity problems due to recoil, water and dirt causing the LED to flicker or not work at all. Then they introduced a new and improved version that had tiny spikes that dug into the battery surface better creating a more positive connection. But even with that "seal plates" were introduced to keep dirt and water from seeping into the battery compartment. Quite the kludge!

The HOLOSUN HS507C X2 overcomes all those issues with the RMR.

More info:
    https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/104.html

Thumbs up

Thanks for the kind words.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Glock 19 with red dot and new iron sights.jpg

Replaced the standard sights to 1/3 co-witness iron sights. She's good for now till I can get to the club and zero her for 25yards

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    Glock 19 with red dot and new iron sights.jpg

Replaced the standard sights to 1/3 co-witness iron sights. She's good for now till I can get to the club and zero her for 25yards
    Great choice in lights too! I pity the fool that messes with you!