Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS302 View Post
    One is supposed to be opening up in Southgate soon.
    Local to me. Sorta.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    I think that one is already open. My buddy in Allen Park said he goes to the one that opened 5 minutes from his house, I assume it's that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
    I think that one is already open. My buddy in Allen Park said he goes to the one that opened 5 minutes from his house, I assume it's that one.
    The new store in Southgate will employ, on average, 25-30 part-time and full-time employees and is located at 12780 Reeck Rd. Store hours are 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Sunday – Thursday) and 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. (Friday and Saturday).

A grand-opening event is set for Friday, Feb. 3 to Sunday, Feb. 5 at Range USA’s Southgate location. Customers can expect free items, discounts, and giveaways for anyone 21 years of age or older.
    I now know where it is. I'll need to check them out when the open.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    I stopped at the Ypsilanti store a few weeks back to check it out. Had some cheap ammo on sale, Blazer $10.99 a box. Went to check out, they starting asking a bunch of personal info questions, name, address,phone, email, etc. I'm not someone who is into giving out info(tired of telemarketers and my inbox being swamped)...if that's your thing, cool.

So I said I didn't want to give it out. Guy behind the cashier said I didn't have to. Cashier says, can I see your ID...I'm thinking, no problem just wants to check age. Beep, she scans my ID. I asked "did you just create a profile?" Answer; "Yes". Completely ignored the discussion that took place 20 seconds before. I won't be back!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    I now know where it is. I'll need to check them out when the open.
    I just confirmed with my buddy. It's already open, he's been going for a couple weeks. I guess it must just be their 'soft' opening if they haven't had a grand opening yet. He grabbed their membership too, $40 a month for unlimited range time including a guest.

They even have (had) 9mm for $10.99 a box and gave him a discount because he had a membership.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
    I stopped at the Ypsilanti store a few weeks back to check it out. Had some cheap ammo on sale, Blazer $10.99 a box. Went to check out, they starting asking a bunch of personal info questions, name, address,phone, email, etc. I'm not someone who is into giving out info(tired of telemarketers and my inbox being swamped)...if that's your thing, cool.

So I said I didn't want to give it out. Guy behind the cashier said I didn't have to. Cashier says, can I see your ID...I'm thinking, no problem just wants to check age. Beep, she scans my ID. I asked "did you just create a profile?" Answer; "Yes". Completely ignored the discussion that took place 20 seconds before. I won't be back!
    My one and only purchase with the Novi store left such a bad impression I will not be doing business with them again.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I shoot regularly at the Novi/Wixom location. The range is nice as is the staff, never a wait. They have a large selection of guns at reasonable prices. Ammo prices are high and they have a limited selection of gun accessories/parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12