Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Range USA legit?

Search function didn't get me anywhere-

It says there is one in wixom and Clinton twp, is this a legit site to purchase a firearm off of? So many fake sites these days to steal your $ I don't want to end up a statistic.

https://rangeusa.com/product-categor...i-auto-pistols

I am a Forum User
    There is one off of M59 near Card Rd. If your worried... go into the store and purchase/order. I've been in one time. It is a new store and mostly carried pistols and AR type rifles. They also have an indoor range.

I am a Forum User
    Appreciate it -

Only downside for me is I live in Bellaire about an hour north of Traverse haha. So I'd be ordering it to drive down to Wixom one day to pick it up when they get it

I am a Forum User
    They are legit. I live about 2 miles from them. Have been in store once to talk about handguns. They have a lot of stock and an indoor range. They are a good day road trip for you. Check them out.

MGO Member
    I've shot at both the Clinton Twp and Novi one. They are legit gun stores and ranges.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

MGO Member
    Is it something exclusive to them? I would think there are probably many better options closer to you?

Almost all dealers order from the same distribution, so unless it's some sort of exclusive color/design I would think you could get the same thing closer.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    They are legit. I live about 2 miles from them. Have been in store once to talk about handguns. They have a lot of stock and an indoor range. They are a good day road trip for you. Check them out.
    Eric your inbox is full here on MGO.

MGO Member
    Welcome to the North, yes we love it here buuuut it has its down falls, we have 2 FFL shops here and its been a mix of who they will deal with is what it is, check the Market place here and try to buy it, be a whole day and 100's of miles to get the item, cheers we live in heaven but have hell to pay, would never change a thing.

I am a Forum User
    Think they just opened up another facility in Ypsilanti.

https://rangeusa.com/location-ypsilanti

One is supposed to be opening up in Southgate soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast