Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Interesting video on ammo..what happens when in a fire, dropped, etc

Found this on YouTube, apologies if it's been posted ion this site before.
    Video is called, " Sporting Ammunition and the Fire Fighter: What Happens When Ammo Burns? - SAAMI "

Interesting stuff, lengthy, but so interesting it goes by fast, IMO.
    here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlOXowwC4c

I am a Forum User
    I remember when that video came out, it made a lot of talking heads angry because it went 100% against their world view of what could happen. It's sad because it makes perfect sense because there is no way for the ammo to build pressure, and the only ammo that they would really have to worry about is ammo that's chambered.

Cost to make that video today: $33,259,293.72.
    When I lived in Phoenix I remember a buddy telling me I shouldn't leave ammo in my car in the summer because it could 'bake off'. When I asked him if his interior routinely gets above 430 degrees, he thought I was crazy. Just sorta left it at that.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne