Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Just out of curiosity, how many here serve as precinct delegates locally in the republican party? I have since 1986. Most precincts don't fill their quota for delegates. It's been a long time coming but delegates in the county I'm in just ousted the rino leadership stronghold. I don't know what's happening in other counties but at least here I tipping point has been reached.
    As Ducryder stated, there are many ways to get involved.

Maybe MGO should consider having a primer on becoming politically active?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducryder View Post
    Instead of running away from a fight, why not stay and become more politically active locally? Support 2A friendly politicians anyway you can. Be vocal on social media where you can. Show up to demonstrate peacefully where you can. Hold Uniparty RINOs feet to the fire when they let Dems get away with this stuff. I agree it's disheartening that we live in a state where one city/county can "wag the dog" with voting shenanigans in full display... just not ready to give up fighting. That's what they want you to do.
    Oh I will stay for a while but If I don’t see a whole lot of other concerned citizens out there too I am looking to get out. If other ganders are not willing to fight what is the point.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rgkitchen View Post
    It is currently impossible for the democrats to lose power in this state via the ballot box. No matter the conservative majority in the vote count at midnight on election day, by morning the democrats will manufacture the votes they need to take them over the top. Elections in Michigan are no better than the sham elections in third world dictatorships.
    Unfortunately this is true. Gonna take a whole lot of people working hard to reverse this total scam and it won’t be easy. Gotta get stupid women voters to stop voting for these criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGun View Post
    Unfortunately this is true. Gonna take a whole lot of people working hard to reverse this total scam and it won’t be easy. Gotta get stupid women voters to stop voting for these criminals.
    True, sadly many think that she will somehow safe them from their own stupidly? I have to say they have brain washed people well into not thinking for themselves.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Very few Democrats on the ballot here, even though it's one of the poorest counties in MI. My neighbors run the election.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how many here serve as precinct delegates locally in the republican party? I have since 1986. Most precincts don't fill their quota for delegates. It's been a long time coming but delegates in the county I'm in just ousted the rino leadership stronghold. I don't know what's happening in other counties but at least here I tipping point has been reached.
    As Ducryder stated, there are many ways to get involved.

Maybe MGO should consider having a primer on becoming politically active?
    I've been a precinct delegate in the past in Oakland County.

Last edited by Ducryder; 12-24-2022 at 06:44 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Sh@t just got real in IL.... this ain't no joke. They're coming for your guns.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2023...es-gun-mag-ban

I am a Forum User

Better believe the dims already have this planned out. Broom Hilda has bigger plans and wants to be on the National stage. I would not put it past her to finance a run for POTUS on Michigan’s dime with all the money she has stolen from COVID and crooked elsewhere with the slimy dims. They have stolen the election system in this state and next the National level. I love MI and will do what I can but there are simply too many ignorant people living here and the dims have perfected the steal here. I think MI is toast. Looking to get out as soon as the loons start passing unconstitutional laws here and that is going to happen very quickly I suspect.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...they%20enforce

Expect lawsuits.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    That's part of the plan. Take note of how things are playing out in New York. They pass an unconstitutional law expecting a legal challenge. They lose in court, ignore the courts ruling and re issue the law with enough minor changes to say it's new. Wash rinse repeat. Now get a bunch of other blue states on board doing the same thing. It's death by a thousand cuts. There's no way that the gun advocate orgs will be able to financially keep up and the left will win by attrition. All the while the "subjects" will be required to comply regardless because of the never ending legal situation. Mark my words, even if there is an injunction issued one of the states will ignore it and continue enforcing the unconstitutional law regardless of a court order and then the others will follow suit.

Don't think for one minute that the stand that these county sheriffs are taking will last. As soon as the first few cops get fired for refusing to enforce the law the rest will fall in line.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast