Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Anyone who thinks this is going away in 3 days is delusional.

This was a "test" legislation by a throwaway lame duck legislator. If you don't see Whitmer and Soros behind this, you ...

With the redistricting committee controlled by the Dems and Prop 1 & 2 Passing, Michigan will probably not if ever see a R controlled anything in the near future. It will be strong Demoncratic vote, and probably make CommieFornia look tame.

I've got just a few years left till retirement (if I don't take a transfer down south) and I'm out of this deep blue state.

First time in over 40 years the DEMS have total control in Lansing. Nothing they do from here on out will surprise me.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by jeff s View Post
    Anyone who thinks this is going away in 3 days is delusional.

This was a "test" legislation by a throwaway lame duck legislator. If you don't see Whitmer and Soros behind this, you ...

With the redistricting committee controlled by the Dems and Prop 1 & 2 Passing, Michigan will probably not if ever see a R controlled anything in the near future. It will be strong Demoncratic vote, and probably make CommieFornia look tame.

I've got just a few years left till retirement (if I don't take a transfer down south) and I'm out of this deep blue state.
    This particular bill is dead as of today, and there is no delusion on that.

That will have no effect on what we will see from other sources in the future. But we have a couple of weeks to breath before there is any other garbage of this type comes up.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

When through GOA links to email Reps. and this is the return email I got back.

"There are no plans to vote on these bills at this time as the legislature has completed their work for the year, and my term ends December 31."

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Alex Garza
    House District 12
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Deleted double post.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    My rep is apparently Andy Levin....ugh! I have done the very similar and sent a email through the GOA site and his name pops up every time. Hes a turd burgular soy boy! With reps like him were "DOOMED"

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jschultz52 View Post
    My rep is apparently Andy Levin....ugh! I have done the very similar and sent a email through the GOA site and his name pops up every time. Hes a turd burgular soy boy! With reps like him were "DOOMED"
    Andy Levin is a US Representative. We are talking here about proposed legislation at the state level. Also, Levin's term ends at the end of this year, he lost to Haley Stevens in the democrat primary.

I see Whitmer and the Democrats are going to push another BAN in the 2023 Session of Legislature since the Dems are going to be in control and if anyone would like to see and hear more on this bit of information watch Langley Outdoors Academy on Youtube , I do not understand how we can not get these evil baboons out of office for NOT UPKEEPING their OATH of OFFICE ????

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    I see Whitmer and the Democrats are going to push another BAN in the 2023 Session of Legislature since the Dems are going to be in control and if anyone would like to see and hear more on this bit of information watch Langley Outdoors Academy on Youtube , I do not understand how we can not get these evil baboons out of office for NOT UPKEEPING their OATH of OFFICE ????
    People who are correctly informed to change their minds on who they vote for. Many don't see a problem with who they vote for, all they see is what will they get out of this office, aka handout. True in 2023 will be a hot bed of red flag laws and safe storge laws will be first. Every single member and non-members need to email and call their state reps and state senators to show that they need not to support these unconstitutional laws.

I personally don't care about the party I care about IF they ARE going to uphold the Oath of OFFICE or are they going to do the bidding of big business and to hell with the American workers and Citizens .

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast