Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGun View Post
    The current administration in this state are well in the hands of Soros and other evil globalist forces. Their intent is not to serve the public to better good. Rather, to enslave and harm us in great numbers. We will have very few options once they start their dastardly deeds. I and others I know are looking at options is states which have not folded and are so full of ignorant voters. I love MI and it’s beauty but I distrust and despise the current installed government that no longer is representative of its people.
    What's your top three picks?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DTrain View Post
    What's your top three picks?
    In no particular order:
    OK, MS, AL
    Also possible:
    IN, SD, TN

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGun View Post
    In no particular order:
    OK, MS, AL
    Also possible:
    IN, SD, TN
    I agree, i was talking with my wife and TN, SD ,MS sound pretty good. Its just tough to uproot a family and move out of state away from other family.

I am a Forum User
    Instead of running away from a fight, why not stay and become more politically active locally? Support 2A friendly politicians anyway you can. Be vocal on social media where you can. Show up to demonstrate peacefully where you can. Hold Uniparty RINOs feet to the fire when they let Dems get away with this stuff. I agree it's disheartening that we live in a state where one city/county can "wag the dog" with voting shenanigans in full display... just not ready to give up fighting. That's what they want you to do.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducryder View Post
    Instead of running away from a fight, why not stay and become more politically active locally? Support 2A friendly politicians anyway you can. Be vocal on social media where you can. Show up to demonstrate peacefully where you can. Hold Uniparty RINOs feet to the fire when they let Dems get away with this stuff. I agree it's disheartening that we live in a state where one city/county can "wag the dog" with voting shenanigans in full display... just not ready to give up fighting. That's what they want you to do.

Spot on!

I am a Forum User
    With the redistricting commission that did its damage redrawing the districts, it will be a long time till conservatives and those who support The Constitution are a majority, if ever again in Michigan. But, hey the voters and the voter fraud got Miciganders their marijuana and the ability to kill babies.

MGO Member
    It is currently impossible for the democrats to lose power in this state via the ballot box. No matter the conservative majority in the vote count at midnight on election day, by morning the democrats will manufacture the votes they need to take them over the top. Elections in Michigan are no better than the sham elections in third world dictatorships.

Quote Originally Posted by rgkitchen View Post
    It is currently impossible for the democrats to lose power in this state via the ballot box. No matter the conservative majority in the vote count at midnight on election day, by morning the democrats will manufacture the votes they need to take them over the top. Elections in Michigan are no better than the sham elections in third world dictatorships.
    What you speak of takes place in many other states as well. Michigan is one of many.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Well said. I agree. I am willing to fight to make Michigan normal again.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Unfortunately our only hope is to get involved and rehab the pile of **** that is the state R party. I fear Michigan has fallen. 55% voted for the worst gov in the country and enshrined the right to voluntarily kill 40 week old babies. I know Rs are mostly trash but it is the only option to slow the communists. The public schools are turning children into Marxists and I do not see how we can take back ed. The communists treat politics like religion. They all work together to destroy the country. We whine, sometimes we vote, but we do not get involved the way they do.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast