Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    Thats a great idea. Would you be willing to write something up?
    I didn't write this but it may be informative...

Precinct Delegate Basics

WHAT IS A REPUBLICAN PRECINCT DELEGATE?

A precinct delegate is an elected representative to the local Republican party from the precinct. Every precinct has a least one delegate.

WHEN ARE PRECINCT DELEGATES ELECTED AND HOW LONG IS THE TERM?

Precinct delegates are in elected in the August primary election of even numbered years. The term of the elected delegate is two years.

HOW DO I BECOME A PRECINCT DELEGATE?

File an “Affidavit of Identity” with the County, City or Township Clerk where you live by May of even numbered years. This filing will place your name on the Republican primary ballot under the heading “Candidate for County Convention Delegate”.

WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF A REPUBLICAN PRECINCT DELGATE?

The official role of a delegate is to attend all Republican County Conventions, during the two-year term, to represent the Republican voters in your precinct. At County Conventions, precinct delegates elect delegates to the State Republican Conventions and also elect members of the county Republican Executive Committee. Precinct delegates are also involved in helping the County Republican Party and candidates in a variety of activities.

WHY SHOULD I BECOME A PRECINCT DELEGATE?

Politics begins at the local level. When you become a Precinct Delegate and get involved, you have the opportunity to share issues and concerns that are important to you with family, friends and neighbors. You have the opportunity to be elected to attend State Republican Conventions and to be elected to serve on the County Republican Executive Committee.

https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Pro...7862770bce145e

I am a Forum User
    Michigan: Committees Suppress Opposition to Anti-Gun Bills

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2023...anti-gun-bills

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789