Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    What is your issue with me?
    Relax. Just pulling your leg. Your reply does show why one might think you have no sense of humor, though.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Throw out a pile of bananas and see if he comes back and chows down = gorilla
    Pic-a-nic basket = bear
    Tie a goat to a tree = chupacabra
    Pin an Al Franken and Tucker Carlson picture on different trees and see which it tears apart or hugs = liberal or conservative

Let's solve this!

I am a Forum User
    Looks quite a bit like the cougar that was photographed and spotted last year in southern Michigan. There are several of them roaming around and I wouldn’t be surprised if thats what you photographed. Contact the DNR, they will be interested to see the photo and would want to track the movement if it is indeed a cougar.

I am a Forum User
    My first thought was a dark cougar as well. Or possibly since only one photo was captured it was a black bear peeling some serious rubber.

None the less, be safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmanmike View Post
    Looks quite a bit like the cougar that was photographed and spotted last year in southern Michigan. There are several of them roaming around and I wouldn’t be surprised if thats what you photographed. Contact the DNR, they will be interested to see the photo and would want to track the movement if it is indeed a cougar.

No, I don't see any resemblance at all.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    That's definitely a gorilla

We might try to get out and search for good tracks. It's easier said than done though because I work every daylight hour this time of year...

I am a Forum User
    Interesting replies here guys.

When I first looked at it my initial thought was dog.

Now that I look at it more I still think it is a dog. Specifically, a muscular dog with a short coat and a short or bobbed tail.

My father thinks it could be a bull and maybe the tail is hidden in the silhouette of the leg.

Name:  316898005_668331498113943_5451588203795463249_n.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  65.9 KB

LOVE it !!!! I think it would be a good picture to get a hold of the news and let them contact the DNR and get a laugh with their guess ! Keep us updated .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast