Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

1987 Colt Mustang 380 1st edition

I have a nice Colt mustang 380.. I believe it's the 1st edition model. Maybe a box of ammo shot thru it.. 2 mags no box. the medalions are both gold dont know why pic one looks silver.. Was wondering what it might be worth.. thanks Tim
    20221219_103120.jpg20221028_212934.jpg
    Last edited by ptwoody1; 12-19-2022 at 12:38 PM.

'86 was the first year for the Mustang.
    '87 was the first year for the Pocket Lite

I have an '87 stainless pocket lite - it won't leave my safe for less than $2,000, but that's me and my personal price without any missing items.

Yours is an '87 Mustang from MUxxx serial #. Looks like some pitting on the ejection side of the barrel, no [blue] box (guessing no green paperwork, sleeve or the extra set of wood grips either), not as built from factory grips (medallions should be dull/brushed silver - not gold) and it's the blued version...all decreases value.
    These are collectors items, so don't bother trying to do any realistic pricing on the interwebs. The asking price range will be huge.
    On to the dirty, based on what I could see and your missing items - $700-$800 would be a good retail price, find a collector and you could maybe squeeze another hundred or two out of them. I'd keep it, it will only increase in value AS-IS.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the reply and info...