Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

So I did a thing with my factory slide on my Glock and added RMR01.

Yea, I was surfing the net, came across a deal for RMR. Now we all know RMR are pretty fool proof to some, and they have been the standard for military, and have been in the civilian market for a long time. I picked up a Trijicon RMR01 20221202_102031.jpg took it over to ATEi and let Doug do his thing.
    20221224_131355.jpg20221224_131433.jpg20221224_131452.jpg
    This is what I got back. Top Quilty work.
    20221223_141120.jpg she does what needed at 15 yards.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    You'll want an adjustable RMR with that light. It'll get washed out.

Have some fun and stretch the range with it. 50-100 yard shots with a handgun are fun with a dot.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    You'll want an adjustable RMR with that light. It'll get washed out.

Have some fun and stretch the range with it. 50-100 yard shots with a handgun are fun with a dot.
    No washout, Thou I've only shot with it indoor range that normal lit. In my dark basement flick on the light, I see the dot just fine. Glad that the Iron sights are there as they co-witness with the RMR. Yea, it will be something to shoot 25yrds or more. I'm blind beyond 20yrd.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    No washout, Thou I've only shot with it indoor range that normal lit. In my dark basement flick on the light, I see the dot just fine. Glad that the Iron sights are there as they co-witness with the RMR. Yea, it will be something to shoot 25yrds or more. I'm blind beyond 20yrd.
    Odd. Every single automatic brightness RMR I've run that didn't have manual controls washes out horribly in the dark with a pistol light being run.

Odd. Every single automatic brightness RMR I've run that didn't have manual controls washes out horribly in the dark with a pistol light being run.
    RM01 Is LED. Its bright in the dark. Let me see if I can take a picture with my phone. I'll posted it here in a few.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    RM01 Is LED. Its bright in the dark. Let me see if I can take a picture with my phone. I'll posted it here in a few.
    They're all LED, except the dual illuminated.

I had your same RMR that I had on a PCC. Pitch black room, then turning the weapon light on completely washed out the sight. Perhaps your light isn't that bright.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Looking at that target I don't want to dispute how well it works! Looks good.

I had your same RMR that I had on a PCC. Pitch black room, then turning the weapon light on completely washed out the sight. Perhaps your light isn't that bright.
    It not as bright as TRL-1HL that I have on my other 19 Gen 5. which has holoson on top.

20221224_231048.jpg Dark shot
    Best pic I could take this was pointing at my basement wall, it wasn't as bright I could see where washing out could happen.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by XDM 40 cal; 12-24-2022 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Pic editing

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    Looking at that target I don't want to dispute how well it works! Looks good.
    Thanks. I try to shoot as much as I can.