Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I did end up sending my old GI mags in for the exchange. As a couple of you have pointed out, the program makes sense if you send in more than a couple of mags. I exchanged 10. They new mags seem to be of good quality (much better than the ones I sent in), and they all work the way they are supposed to.

MCPO_SOCM_RET, how did you get free shipping? The form I used said free shipping is not available for the exchange program. Free shipping would really make this a great deal.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

My form said the same but my credit card was missing exactly the $14.95 shipping amount. It was small print...the doesn't apply statement.
    Just figured it was free since I spent over $100. Maybe they messed up? Now you guilted me into calling them to point it out. I guess we'll find out what they say.

The stainless are really nice, and the nitrides are tough (already shot the crap out of one, and did some quick drop out reloading practice with the new empty mag and another banged up GI mag - still looks brand new). Definitely a vast improvement over the dented banged up GI range mags I sent in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12