Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Witmer speech at capitol.. quote

Gun measures expected to be tackled by Democrats include "red flag" laws intended to keep guns out of the hands of individuals deemed dangerous, increased background checks, and require safe gun storage at home. On taxes, Whitmer has previously pledged to restore tax exemptions on certain retiree income that were removed under her predecessor, Republican Gov. Rick Snyder.

Though early-morning rain at the Michigan Capitol in Lansing stopped in time for the outdoor ceremony, Whitmer took her oath on a gray and damp day much like New Year's Day in 2019, when she first became Michigan's 49th governor.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by taurious View Post
    Gun measures expected to be tackled by Democrats include "red flag" laws intended to keep guns out of the hands of individuals deemed dangerous, increased background checks, and require safe gun storage at home. On taxes, Whitmer has previously pledged to restore tax exemptions on certain retiree income that were removed under her predecessor, Republican Gov. Rick Snyder.

Though early-morning rain at the Michigan Capitol in Lansing stopped in time for the outdoor ceremony, Whitmer took her oath on a gray and damp day much like New Year's Day in 2019, when she first became Michigan's 49th governor.
    It’s fitting that she was sworn in on a grey gloomy day as its foreshadows four years of doom and gloom for freedom loving Michiganders

MGO Member
    It's sad that the worthless RINO "nerd" Snyder is the last non-Democrat governor Michigan will ever have.

California. New York. Oregon. Washington State. ... look at those states and understand what Michigan will look like in the very near future, likely before Whitmer's new term is up. If you think otherwise, ask yourself what means can stop it. The answer: nothing. Not one thing.

MTK is probably right. We had a chance to be rid of her evil self & we blew it. Not only that, but now she has total control of the legislature too. All of the stupid crap going around in liberal states is coming to MI. very soon. This will not be the same place in another 4 years.

If she thinks giving me back my tax money on my pension is going to get my vote, she is out of her mind.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Account Closed Forum User
    Red Flag laws are being stopped in many states by judges, If they pass gun control here I HOPE it is the one that makes it to SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES and is overturned.

Quote Originally Posted by MTK View Post
    It's sad that the worthless RINO "nerd" Snyder is the last non-Democrat governor Michigan will ever have.

California. New York. Oregon. Washington State. ... look at those states and understand what Michigan will look like in the very near future, likely before Whitmer's new term is up. If you think otherwise, ask yourself what means can stop it. The answer: nothing. Not one thing.
    I don't understand why people keep voting for democrats. What is it about Michigan, that the democrats keep getting elected?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I don't understand why people keep voting for democrats. What is it about Michigan, that the democrats keep getting elected?
    She got in on the tail of legal weed and ricky's mishandling of Flint's water crisis, and republicans pledge to ban abortion gave her a second spin. Not hard to fathom. Losing both houses after nearly 50 years, republicans dropped the ball, and we're all going to pay. JMO
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post

Free money to people too lazy to work, catch & release for major crimes (that is a LOT of votes right there), full union backing as the Dem's always side with the unions, little to no crime prevention (well unless it's gun control for the law abiding citizens), increased taxes for the few that remain working so they can fund all this nonsense, tuition reimbursement to buy more future votes, easy immigration to buy even more future votes. (seems to be theme here)

Anything else the Dem's can do to buy votes in the future.

Not that the Republicans are any better as they didn't offer the out-staters anything to even bring them to the polling places to vote.

I am a Forum User
    The way the redistricting is now done didn't help now or in the forever future. As far as the House and Senate seats go.

MGO Member
    On a side note to the immigration issue, they keep telling us that Michigan population has been stagnant at about ten million since 2000. So why does it seem like there are three times as many people out there, at least in the Metro area? And now, it seems that everyone in my neighborhood has a new SUV and none of them has a job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast