Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Sad state of affairs

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I don't understand why people keep voting for democrats. What is it about Michigan, that the democrats keep getting elected?
    I won't ever vote for a Democrat, but it's getting increasingly hard to vote for Republicans, and Libertarians never win. Republicans are taking stupid, indefensible positions, and reasonable people won't vote for them anymore, but they also won't vote for a third party, so they'll vote Dem without knowing how freaking bad they are, simply because they're not Republicans.

I know, I know, I know, I'm the minority political view on this board outside of second amendment rights, and I don't want people to vote Dem, but when the only option is the current Republicans, then what do you expect?

I am a Forum User
    THIS 1000%. The selection of candidates and ditches to die in as of late is absolutely irresponsible of the party. On both sides, really but especially Republicans.

Gray and Gloomy !!!! Sounds like what the time is going to be for our citizens under her leadership !

Quote Originally Posted by taurious View Post
    Gun measures expected to be tackled by Democrats include "red flag" laws intended to keep guns out of the hands of individuals deemed dangerous, increased background checks, and require safe gun storage at home. On taxes, Whitmer has previously pledged to restore tax exemptions on certain retiree income that were removed under her predecessor, Republican Gov. Rick Snyder.
    I don't really think she will EVER remove the Senior Pension Tax. She is using that money for things she wants not what you want. Snyder did it to us and now its there forever.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I don't understand why people keep voting for democrats. What is it about Michigan, that the democrats keep getting elected?
    You can blame Detroit.
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by balthisar View Post
    I won't ever vote for a Democrat, but it's getting increasingly hard to vote for Republicans, and Libertarians never win. Republicans are taking stupid, indefensible positions, and reasonable people won't vote for them anymore, but they also won't vote for a third party, so they'll vote Dem without knowing how freaking bad they are, simply because they're not Republicans.

I know, I know, I know, I'm the minority political view on this board outside of second amendment rights, and I don't want people to vote Dem, but when the only option is the current Republicans, then what do you expect?
    Green stamps even though the system won’t let me give them to you. I agree, and then some.

I've slowly but surely started to become a one issue voter.
    Anyone who comes forward and says they support the 2A in all regards; will never try to limit any of our abilities to own/manufacture/procure/etc... will get my vote.
    Be he/she GOP or DNC.

So if you see me wearing walking around town wearing an 'Yosemite Sam for PUTOS 2024' shirt, it's strictly because I know he stays strapped and would support our gun rights.
    And his mustache. That's a killer ******* mustache.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12