Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Another ffl indicted

I am sure this isn't related to Shyster's case, but the feds indicted another ffl. This time on "manufacturing" firearms without the proper license.
    They accuse him of manufacturing Ar15 by putting lowers and uppers together. I am sure this is going to be a test case to use against citizens.
    They also accuse him of manufacturing SBRs with Glocks. Not much information is given with that, but I wonder if it was some of those pistol brace items.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...s-into-rifles/

I am a Forum User
    In 2020 someone from that shop wanted to take some of my inventory for cost plus 5%. They seemed shady as hell, and I never did business with them.

This news story doesn't surprise me.

special agents spoke to a woman who admitted she had bought an assault rifle pistol from Adam’s Gun Shop.
    Might as well start a new class of firearm while explaining the charges against the FFL.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    as the rules state, if you are building firearms to sell for profit, you need an 07/FFL the first 49 you build in a year, no tax, after that its 11% on each one, the FFL just got greedy

I am a Forum User
    It has LONG been understood that an FFL who wants to purchase components and assemble them into complete firearms for the purpose of generating a profit MUST have an 07 FFL license. This FFL only had his 01. Manufacturing does NOT necessarily require any type of fabrication, machining, etc. Manufacturing also requires additional revenue be paid to Uncle Sam, too.

An "assault rifle pistol"? Lol.
    Last edited by Scoop; 01-07-2023 at 12:52 PM.