Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Range/club near hillsdale Mi

I am currently a member at Bluewater but in the future may be spending more time in the hillsdale area. I love the way blue water is set up with bays that allow you to train as needed at different distances and move about the bay while shooting. I would like to find something similar to this near hillsdale. The range could be in Michigan, Ohio or Indiana and up to any hour from the hillsdale area. My drive to bluewater is currently an hour which is doable but would be a 3hr one way from hillsdale which would greatly reduce the amount of visits I could fit in.

If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it!

MGO Board of Directors

I attended a MUCC meeting at the Hillsdale College shooting facility. It's open to the public and if you shoot enough, you can buy a membership that increases the times and days available for use.
    I will tell you this - I have never ever seen a range as nice as this!

Do a search for John A. Halter Shooting Center in Hillsdale, MI
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supermuns View Post
    I am currently a member at Bluewater but in the future may be spending more time in the hillsdale area. I love the way blue water is set up with bays that allow you to train as needed at different distances and move about the bay while shooting. I would like to find something similar to this near hillsdale. The range could be in Michigan, Ohio or Indiana and up to any hour from the hillsdale area. My drive to bluewater is currently an hour which is doable but would be a 3hr one way from hillsdale which would greatly reduce the amount of visits I could fit in.

If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it!
    Hillsdale county CC on bird lake rd.Or red fox club on mosherville rd.

MGO Member
    I have wanted to check this range out in person to see how it is set up. I have heard that it is a very nice facility.

MGO Member
    I will check out red Fox, I have considered joining HCC but it does not have the general use bay set up that allows for movement while shooting that I am looking for from what I have seen out there.