Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    We actually sell on Guns.com

To put it simply Guns.com is the amazon set-up of the firearm industry. Basically each dealer can submit the price they want to sell each gun at and when one sells they go down the dealer list for that firearm (usually by price).

So overall it should be safe. The main problem people will run into is they purchase a gun and then a bunch of dealers may no longer have inventory or some mark it as available and take a long time to ship. Guns.com is starting to crack down on this and seems to be improving a lot on that.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee

Went and read the BBB complaints, vast majority seem to be they are slow to pay if you sell a firearm to them and or issue refund.
    Tried to purchase an item last week. Received confirmation# for the sale . . . . then silence for 3 days ? Then got the "order cancelled"
    Tried again since the same item showed up hours later for $75 more . . same , same for 2 days and got the "order cancelled"
    Due to stock shortages........ thought we were in the age or reasonably speedy computer systems. Or is it . . you get 4 purchases on an item cancel
    them and raise the price !

i'm sure no one really does that ?

Check here too.
    https://stopgunscams.com/

I am a Forum User
    I bought a firearm (rifle) from them on the 19th and it arrived at my FFL on the 25th. The guy selling it (not from guns.com) even called me to answer a question I had asked about it. They have a lot of good used firearms for sale also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12