Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro_troll View Post
    If I understand this correctly - pretty much anything with less than a 16" bbl, even with just a naked buffer tube, will be classified as an SBR now.

Wish I could buy stock in Palmetto State Armory, they are going to be selling a ton of uppers now.
    Where is it stating that a regular AR buffer tube with no brace or stock equals an SBR?
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Lawsuits will be flying from FRAC, GOA and FPC within a week or two. It could dismantle the NFA entirely.
    Don't tease people... with the clot shots, their hearts may not be able to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    Where is it stating that a regular AR buffer tube with no brace or stock equals an SBR?
    I didn't get that impression from reading it. Looks like an alternative would be to REMOVE the BRACE & return it to using a regular buffer tube.
    An AK would be to simply remove the brace.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

So, can I SBR all my firearms for free now?

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    That's what they want you to do. Don't fall for the bait of free. Understand the NFA laws, you have to get permission to cross state lines with an SBR.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    That's what they want you to do. Don't fall for the bait of free. Understand the NFA laws, you have to get permission to cross state lines with an SBR.
    Crap, you are right, I forgot about that. I've never taken my firearms across state line, but that is still something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro_troll View Post
    If I understand this correctly - pretty much anything with less than a 16" bbl, even with just a naked buffer tube, will be classified as an SBR now.

Wish I could buy stock in Palmetto State Armory, they are going to be selling a ton of uppers now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    I didn't get that impression from reading it. Looks like an alternative would be to REMOVE the BRACE & return it to using a regular buffer tube.
    An AK would be to simply remove the brace.
    I found this on Page 10 of their 293 Page gobblygoop. Item 4 at the end of the page makes it sound as if a pistol buffer might equal an SBR. I'd really like clarification if an AR pistol with a buffer tube made for a pistol on it is going to be considered an SBR.

If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    Name:  carrot-being-dangled.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  26.3 KB

Name:  carrot-being-dangled.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  26.3 KB
    Not sure what you mean by this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast