Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Account Closed Forum User

Why have SO MANY states across the US have had a Blitz on Banning Firearms and Magazines in the 1st 2 weeks of 2023 so far?

Why have SO MANY states across the US have had a Blitz on Banning Firearms and Magazines in the 1st 2 weeks of 2023 so far?

I am a Forum User
    For the "takeover"...be ready

They can't do it through the federal government so they will go state by state as they gain control. Many of the democratic politicians were financed by anti gun groups/people.

MGO Member
    I heard mich got 40mill from the Soros group

I am a Forum User
    Odd isn’t it..

I no longer feel safe in my home state because of over zealous law makers who don’t have our best interest at heart..

We can only hope something major comes along and distracts the world until this gov vs America mindset ends

Roadmap to November 2024 messaging foci? It's not just guns either, although that topic should bubble up to the top in a pro-2A forum.

Look at what the primary dates are for these states.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    For the "takeover"...be ready

Is it possible, yes. Will it happen, truly? God, I hope not. Everything about America will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    That doesn't surprise me at all. I bet Ditmer got some of that to get reelected.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    Grease for the election fraud machine.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

The left knows that any gun control laws will be challenged. They also know that those laws will be in effect while the case is being litigated and those laws could be in effect for years before being overturned. Years in which "we the people" get used to more gun control. Not to mention that to a leftist mind there is always a chance the gun control law(s) will be upheld in court.

But even if struck down in court it is still a win for the leftists because their gun control was in effect for a little while helping to further indoctrinate (and control "we the people") and when/if a gun control law is struck down.. all that is needed is to reword those laws and do it again.... and again.... and again...until something stays.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.