Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

DANGER-BE AWARE HACKER ?

I posted on the WTB classifieds and got a reply . He claimed to be a sheriff from south carolina wanting to sell a rifle. He even showed a badge from somewhere . About 2 weeks ago I had a guy from arizona claiming he was a sheriff and showed a picture and badge , BE VERY VERY CAREFUL . I believe its some con game honestly . He wanted me to send half the money and he would send gun to a FFL of my choice . maybe I am paranoid BUT I dont think so , smells fishy.BE WARE.

I am a Forum User
    Not a hacker - just another scammer. They think that if they show you a picture of a badge - you will trust them more.
    Finding a picture of a badge on the internet - well that might take 2 seconds.

I’m POTUS Biden.
    If I show you a picture of some top secret documents, will you believe me?
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    I’m POTUS Biden.
    ROLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    I’m POTUS Biden.
    Do you own a Corvette, kept in a locked garage?

Sheesh, this almost makes me embarrassed to tell folks I have a 'Vette.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by diver dan View Post
    I posted on the WTB classifieds and got a reply . He claimed to be a sheriff from south carolina wanting to sell a rifle. He even showed a badge from somewhere . About 2 weeks ago I had a guy from arizona claiming he was a sheriff and showed a picture and badge , BE VERY VERY CAREFUL . I believe its some con game honestly . He wanted me to send half the money and he would send gun to a FFL of my choice . maybe I am paranoid BUT I dont think so , smells fishy.BE WARE.
    Other complaints we hear of seem be when a email or phone number is posted in Marketplace ads, they bypass MGO by sending messages that way, not sure but we think they use other peoples identity and join, if we can get them to contact by private message we can remove them but they usually never will.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.