Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I thought I wrote up a follow up review.

Again it was months to send it out and get it back. Got authorization in July. Gave it to ffl. In Aug. There was some snafu he needed their ffl since he sent it not me so it sat around for 6 weeks. I got it back after hunting season.

Seems to feed as good as any other bolt action I have now. I probably fed the 5 rd mag empty 70 times the last couple months. No problems
    It's great.

Happy that I didn't have to sell it.

Not so thrilled with qc leaving the factory.

As I said before. I could have bought an ar15 upper but I wanted the reliability of a bolt action. They managed to send me brand new the fussiest gun I have ever owned by 10x

It shoots nice but next rifle will be a winchester 70, ruger Hawkeye, old interarms mark x mauser, probably not a savage. Still have a bad taste in my mouth. I don't understand why it has to be so damn complicated.

Gun now 8.5/10.

Love the design minus the plastic stock.

Service 4/10

Smith work 9/10

I am a Forum User
    my thought is...at least you got the rifle fixed!
    I've read horror stories where owners go through much more than your experience, and never get the problem fixed.
    Not saying that you didn't experience major headaches you shouldn't have, but put in perspective of what could have happened,
    it was not as bad as it could have been. Thanks for writing up your experience. I own 1 Savage bolt action rifle ( a HB.22 ) and
    it's been flawless in performance and remarkable in accuracy..thanks to their accu-trigger, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    my thought is...at least you got the rifle fixed!
    I've read horror stories where owners go through much more than your experience, and never get the problem fixed.
    Not saying that you didn't experience major headaches you shouldn't have, but put in perspective of what could have happened,
    it was not as bad as it could have been. Thanks for writing up your experience. I own 1 Savage bolt action rifle ( a HB.22 ) and
    it's been flawless in performance and remarkable in accuracy..thanks to their accu-trigger, I believe.
    Yeah it should be fine now. I've never sold a gun so hopefully I can plink a little and use it for years abd years on deer and the return far out weights all the hassle. Total time from buying it to having a working gun is kinda astounding.

I had always heard how great savages are and of course I get the fussy one. It wasn't even thebcheaper axis. It's a 110 action that they have had 60 years to iron out any problems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12