Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .360 Buckhammer

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    it will be less successful but anyone in restricted states looking at a marlin or winchester or henry will surely be eyeing this. Its close enough to 30-30.

Its a legislated solution and answer but any young guy buying his first rifle I think a lot will look at lever actions, it is a feasible answer. A lot will just buy 350 ruger American if all they care about is money.

But if they have a lil more cash, a lil more style I think new ruger run marlin can crank out some nice lever actions this gets you in the game.
    Actually I believe it is almost the same bullet(s) and ballistics as the rimmed 35 Rem.

I think the 350 and 450s, along with specialty rds like the 300 BO and 6.5 Grendel have the AR hunting crowd covered. This is going to get the attention of the lever and maybe single shot guys, JMO.
    Remington always liked introducing new cartridges, they just have never seemed to promote them right. The 350 and 6.5 mags, 260 and 7/08 Rem, the whole short mag line etc.
    New company, new cartridge I wish them luck.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Actually I believe it is almost the same bullet(s) and ballistics as the rimmed 35 Rem.

I think the 350 and 450s, along with specialty rds like the 300 BO and 6.5 Grendel have the AR hunting crowd covered. This is going to get the attention of the lever and maybe single shot guys, JMO.
    Remington always liked introducing new cartridges, they just have never seemed to promote them right. The 350 and 6.5 mags, 260 and 7/08 Rem, the whole short mag line etc.
    New company, new cartridge I wish them luck.
    Yeah I watched a few videos on it. Just speaking for the casual 22 year old with some money, wants his first rifle, knows the 30-30 is good, looks this up and he is in a restricted state it fixes all his problems.

Not everyone is as gun nerdy as us.

Just they have 1100, want to hunt, 336 looks awesome, this is legal, SOLD !

it could be a bit worse than 30-30 and through legislation it could still be a sucess.

I am a Forum User
    I would imagine price of the ammo and guns for the caliber, compared to the 350, will eliminate 90% of potential buyers. I see this not going very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    I would imagine price of the ammo and guns for the caliber, compared to the 350, will eliminate 90% of potential buyers. I see this not going very far.
    Normally I'd agree with you, but the lever action is all the rage right now. Especially if you can Tactical Timmy it up
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

MGO Member
    The 360 BH... a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Kinda like the 30 SC
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    My 2 cents worth is sales will out pace supply on the Henry model for a couple years. not everyone on the planet wants a plastic stocked entry level rifle with a 16" barrel and cannon brake! As far as the BuckHammer round goes it might interchange with a .357 Max? Might not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12