Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Rail mounted laser for CZ75 SP01

I am looking for recommendations for a laser sight for my CZ-75 SP01. Never thought that I would want one, but I can't add a red dot sight to it, and I need reading glasses, so the 3 dot sights are not too clear now. I would like it to be rechargeable and for the laser to be visible in daylight. I don't need the light, but I am not against having a light.

Is this a good option, or is there something better? https://www.olightstore.com/baldr-mini.html

I am a Forum User
    I don't know if you've considered this, but there are several companies that will mill your slide for a red dot sight. such as Cajun gun works and Primary machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsides68 View Post
    I don't know if you've considered this, but there are several companies that will mill your slide for a red dot sight. such as Cajun gun works and Primary machine.
    I should have added that I use this pistol mostly with the kadet .22lr slide. I don't think that can be cut for a red dot. Also, I would like to keep the iron sights.

I was thinking about selling this pistol and buying a P322, and P365. However, I really like the CZ75 SP01

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsides68 View Post
    I should have added that I use this pistol mostly with the kadet .22lr slide. I don't think that can be cut for a red dot. Also, I would like to keep the iron sights.

I was thinking about selling this pistol and buying a P322, and P365. However, I really like the CZ75 SP01

I am a Forum User
    Understandable, I love my Sp 01 and my P 01. The Kadet slide is on my wish list.
    How is the accuracy with the Kadet slide?

In Memoriam Forum User
    On a CZ75 I recomend a StreamLight TLR-2 HL® G GUN LIGHT:
    https://www.streamlight.com/products/detail/tlr-2-hl-g

I've not shot it on paper, just steel targets, but I think it is accurate.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I've not shot it on paper, just steel targets, but I think it is accurate.
    Thanks