Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    Thanks, I am going to take advantage of this. But no thanks for the unasked for advise.

You do what you want and I will do what I want. Burger King and the USA, ain't it great we can both have it our way.
    Nope, because for the 10 seconds I thought about doing this, I realized I’m not a selfish dick. I want to do what’s best for 2A community that I care about.
    I genuinely hope every person doing this go past the 88 days of background check, gets denied and become automatic felons.
    Then when the AFT says, “well, here’s the picture of that illegal SBR you had” everything goes sideways each of them.
    Then, because the AFT cannot legally offer a tax amnesty, in about a year they come back and hit go all those newly made felons with a $200 Tax fee.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Nope, because for the 10 seconds I thought about doing this, I realized I’m not a selfish dick. I want to do what’s best for 2A community that I care about.
    I genuinely hope every person doing this go past the 88 days of background check, gets denied and become automatic felons.
    Then when the AFT says, “well, here’s the picture of that illegal SBR you had” everything goes sideways each of them.
    Then, because the AFT cannot legally offer a tax amnesty, in about a year they come back and hit go all those newly made felons with a $200 Tax fee.
    The best for the 2A community has nothing to do how I get my tax stamp. It will have way more to do with the law suits filed against the ATF, SCOTUS rulings, getting our congress representatives involved, our monetary support for the many that do indeed file these lawsuits on the 2A behalf (how much have you donated lately?).

I'm getting an SBR tax stamp either way (actually now that you brought it to my attention so I put some more thought into this) I will probably do a few more (pistol brace form 1's) as the no-need-to-engrave is a big deal to me.

Like I said above, you do it your way and I will do it my way (ain't America great?)

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    (how much have you donated lately?).
    Says this and isn’t even a donating member of MGO.
    Pretty much sums it up.
    And yeah, what you’re doing is just like every one of those REMF pogue veterans the anti-2A parade out so they can say they are veterans and support the 2A, but don’t think anyone needs a killing machine like an AR15.
    You just give validation for gun rights to be taken away.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Says this and isn’t even a donating member of MGO.
    Pretty much sums it up.
    And yeah, what you’re doing is just like every one of those REMF pogue veterans the anti-2A parade out so they can say they are veterans and support the 2A, but don’t think anyone needs a killing machine like an AR15.
    You just give validation for gun rights to be taken away.
    Sorry, I just don't buy into your conspiracy theory crap. Go find a someone else to sell your conspiracy theory crap to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12