Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Monroe Gun & Knife Show Feb 11th – 12th, 2023

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...un-knife-show/

Monroe Gun & Knife Show

Feb 11th – 12th, 2023

Monroe, MI

Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm

General: $8.00

Active Military and Seniors $1.00 off

CouponSport Shows Promotions Coupon https://www.migunshow.com/coupon-1
    For Sale - Parachute, used once, never opened, small stain, offers accepted.

I am a Forum User
    Sport Shows Promotions, No thanks. I try to go to there shows every 6 months or so but there getting worse. Rather not pay new prices on used stuff or $100's over MSRP.

Those same guys that set up at all of these shows around the state couldn't care less if they sell anything or not.
    To them it's a hobby & a social event among themselves.

If they happen to have something someone is willing to pay for, that's just a small bonus.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I don't disagree with either of the above comments. I have never bought a firearm at any of these type shows. The prices on firearms at these shows were a high compared to shows such as the Saline or even the Taylor town shows. I have been to the Houghton Lake show few times, the Monroe show several times and even a show in Ohio by the same group. I have gone to buy other items such as some non-oem mags for use up near our cottage at the gravel pit gun range. Some cleaning supplies I needed and more.
    I did notice right away the same sellers at all of the shows I went.

MGO Member
    I was thinking about attending a show this weekend. What show is better? Monroe or Saline? I live closer to Monroe and have been to that show about 7 years ago, never been to Saline.

I like Saline as its a smaller show and has more private sellers than business sellers. I have bought several pistols at the Saline show in the past years and all were from the owners. If you are looking for odds and ends then its more of a search at Saline than at Monroe. As I had stated earlier Monroe has a large number of sellers that move from show to show. I still find things I need at Monroe but have never bought a firearm at that show.