Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Some State Shooting Areas Closing

https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/about/newsroom/Closures

DNR's North Pioneer Road shooting area, in Benzie County, temporarily closed to target shooting to protect public safety
    Following safety complaints that include multiple calls about bullet strikes in a neighboring home, the Michigan Department of Natural Resources has issued an emergency order, in effect for 90 days, that temporarily closes the North Pioneer Road shooting area, located on state forest land in Benzie County, to all target shooting.

Muskegon State Game Area Closed to Target Shooting Activities
    Target shooting activities are indefinitely prohibited at the West Unit of the Muskegon State Game Area in Muskegon County.

Rogue River State Game Area Closed to Target Shooting Activities
    Target shooting activities are indefinitely prohibited at the Rogue River State Game Area and the Rogue River State Game Area Extension Unit in Kent County.

I am a Forum User
    Rogue River has been closed for target shooting for a bit now. I used to do a drive by on the way to Grand Rapids and beat the brass hounds

Pretty sure all of that have been closed for at least two years while Gretch decided what to do (where to hide or "re-appropriate") COVID relief money given to the state.
    It's just now coming back up.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2023/02/i...is-summer.html