Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I love seeing new post in the Market and look at the post count. 1
    If you support the perversion of America. Then, you are the problem.

I'm Your Huckleberry

MGO Member
    I'll spend my money how I see fit. I give to gun groups that actually are doing something like the SAF, FPC, GOA, etc. Mgo will not get another dime from me until that idiot(jackam)has nothing to do with mgo anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    I'll spend my money how I see fit. I give to gun groups that actually are doing something like the SAF, FPC, GOA, etc. Mgo will not get another dime from me until that idiot(jackam)has nothing to do with mgo anymore.
    As it is your god given right to choose to do so. I have no idea what that is about anyway and could really care less. Thanks for your opinion though.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    No one is saying you can't.

This was posted on FB.
    "Statewide Concealed Carry, Parking Lot & Transport Ban
    Yesterday, Michigan House Democrats introduced 13 new gun control bills. Eleven of these bills mirror already introduced legislation in the Michigan Senate dealing with long gun background checks, storage mandates and #RedFlag . The two new bills would ban possession and carry of firearms at any building owned or leased by the state. This would include Michigan highway rest stops and MDNR buildings as well as state offices such as the Secretary of State.
    However, #HB4150 goes much farther than that. House Bill 4150 eliminates an exemption in state law that allows CPL holders to carry in banks, credit unions, and anywhere with a liquor license (gas stations, grocery stores, convenience stores, and even retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond). Any restaurant that serves alcohol would also now be off limits regardless of whether that is its primary source of income.
    Even worse, because MCL 750.234d prohibits possession of a firearm on the premises of any of those places, without the exception for CPL holders, it would be illegal to even store a firearm in one's vehicle in a parking lot prior to entering the business. This would make it very difficult to exercise concealed carry on one's person or in a vehicle throughout much of the state.
    Yesterday, #MCRGO testified in the House Judiciary Committee against House #Bill4127 that would make it illegal to possess a firearm within 100' of an absentee ballot drop box. Because most of these boxes are curbside, the bill would prohibit possession of a firearm along many roads, streets, municipal buildings, adjoining businesses, and sidewalks. When that impact was pointed out, there was no reaction from most of the committee members other than the two Republicans.
    With the introduction of HB 4150, it is now apparent that Michigan House Democrats intentionally aim to make it very difficult to legally carry concealed in Michigan.
    The gun control bills being introduced in the Michigan Legislature have nothing to do with stopping new mass shootings like Oxford or MSU. Instead, their focus is on eliminating most legal carry outside the home by extending gun free zones so that it becomes next to impossible to legally exercise the right to bear arms. This isn't an exaggeration. But it's so radical that many legislators and the state's media have not yet realized the enormous impact.
    Michigan has 800,000 CPL holders. That's 1 out of every 9 adults over the age of 21. Beyond those numbers, 40.2% of Michigan households own at least one firearm. We need every Michigan gun owner to share their opposition to these bills with their state representative regardless of political party."
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    If an average user who sells on here. Uses the Market place only and doesn't post anywhere else. But, complains about $25 for membership. It was directed at anyone who does this.

I make it a priority be a paid member here. Been around since before the MCRGO and MGO had been founded. BrassRoots was the starting point. Spent time at the Capital. Once MCRGO went sideways. The Shift to MGO began. We had issues. Work through them, and now here we are. Nothing is perfect. Always a work in progress. As long as those involved try to contribute. We will grow even more.

We have a member perk situation on here. The reason is. We need money. As stated, everything takes money. If you feel attacked. I'm sorry. Your single comment is nothing in the grand scheme of what we as admins hear.

The question was raised about form letters. We are working on it. Looking for ideas
    Been a paid member here a number of years on and off. I can say, the attitude towards a unpaid members who are trying to help (even volunteered to write more form letters) is a big reason you don't see more paid members.

Just something to consider.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234