Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Question Pmags for Glock any good?

I need some mags for my G19, but would rather not spend the dough for the Glock brand. I've been reading/watching the reviews for Pmags, and if you discount the obvious haters and fanboys, the results seem mixed.

Anyone here have first-hand experience with these mags in their Glock? Care to share?
    Last edited by Tom M; 02-23-2023 at 12:49 PM.
    "I'm good to go, even if I'm not going anywhere."

I am a Forum User
    No experience with Pmags, but I did try some lower-cost KCI mags (Korean) made for Glocks.
    I don't use / shoot my Glocks much, but the KCI mags I bought have worked as well as the oem brand,when I tried them.
    That's been my experience with this brand.
    They also work in my PA-9 (PSA 9mm AR- made to use Glock mags) w/o any issue.
    https://gunmagwarehouse.com/brands/korean

MGO Member
    I've also had good luck with KCI G19 mags. Bought several years ago for $5 each and they have worked flawlessly and drop free. Only complaint with them is the metal insert they use has a sharper edge on the feed lips. A few minutes with some 400 grit paper took care of them.

I am a Forum User
    Pmags are awesome. Shop around online. I've bought them for $8/per

I am a Forum User
    PMAGs are all I run. Flawless.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I ordered two each of the KCI and Pmags. We'll see how they function and compare.
    "I'm good to go, even if I'm not going anywhere."

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I ordered two each of the KCI and Pmags. We'll see how they function and compare.
    One thing about the PMAGs is that they are a bit lighter than the standard mags. About a half ounce to an ounce IIRC.

I am a Forum User
    I have several of the Glock Pmags and I’ve found they run in my PC9 much better than the Glock magazines..

But they show no real difference to the Glock mags in my Glock 19..

They are in my opinion a wonderful alternative..

I’ve not liked the KC mags in the past..

Just my anecdotal experience and not a scientific reflection on the whole of the product

I am a Forum User
    I have several Pmags for my 17 and have been pretty good, and use them a lot at the range. For carry I still prefer the OEM mags.

I have two G19's. Gen 4 they work great. Gen 5 they stick a little bit but if you reload correctly it doesn't stop me from reloading. I have about 15 mags.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast