Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Been away for a while

As the title says, been away for a while, but now I'm back. I need to re-up my membership.

Here is a little of what's been going on. Got divorced in 2015 and wrote a book about it.

Retired from Ford in October of 2021 after being there almost 31 years. I was planning to work a few more years, but just got tired of the corporate bs, wokeness, and a general lack of job satisfaction. I'm an electrical engineer and got tired of being buried in spreadsheets and doing busy work everyday.

Moved to Hartland, MI at Dunham Lake in Jan 2021.

But the biggest change was that I got engaged recently. I swore that I'd never get married again after what I went through with the drug addled ex, but sometimes it takes the right woman to change a man's heart.

Here is a recent pic of the fiance and I. We were in Brazil this past New Year.
    -Chuck

Welcome back. Congratulations on your retirement and recent engagement. A good woman is a blessing.

Glad to see you're back. Pretty sure I bought a freezer and a box of wooden hangers from you. If I saw your old avatar, I would be sure of it.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    Glad to see you're back. Pretty sure I bought a freezer and a box of wooden hangers from you. If I saw your old avatar, I would be sure of it.
    Yes, that was me. The hangers were from my ex's old store that went bankrupt.

Parabéns!

And welcome back!

Here's to new beginnings

Sim, Parabéns!

Good women are hard to find and even harder for us nutz to keep them hanging around.

I'd be interested in reading your book, if you'd be so kind as to PM the info to me. Life's lessons are all around us to learn from!

MGO Board of Directors

Welcome back, CnA! and congratulations!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.