Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPO_SOCM_RET View Post
    see you there oldman - why pass it up? Minimal investment of time and if the caboose comes loose I can go back to watching the sammich disappear.
    It sure was one sided. I am always hopeful that we can real debate and real data points but the leftys definitely steer the ship.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcsatch View Post
    I saw the Omaha plan and it seemed sound. At the very least it had some documented positive results. I too think the media promotes bad information and enhances certain agendas. I haven’t even officially moved to Michigan yet but am starting to be apprehensive about it now. Unfortunately it’s too late, our permanent home in the UP will be finished by this summer and I will be in the middle of the storm. After growing up in Ohio and temporarily living in Indiana, it’s going to be a hard change for me if I get any push back with obtaining a CPL and bringing all my firearms into the state.
    You're moving to God's country in the UP. You will not have any problems with crime, or getting a CPL or bringing in your guns. Michigan in general is a great place to live. And hold on to your Indiana cpl. It will exempt you from registering your handguns in MI if you maintain it. If you can't get one from Arizona by mail. Easy peasy.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    You're moving to God's country in the UP. You will not have any problems with crime, or getting a CPL or bringing in your guns. Michigan in general is a great place to live. And hold on to your Indiana cpl. It will exempt you from registering your handguns in MI if you maintain it. If you can't get one from Arizona by mail. Easy peasy.
    We are pretty excited, should be in by this summer. Glad we are in and near sensible LE and people in terms of rights and lifestyle. Far cry from large cesspools. I worked and lived in Columbus, Ohio for 20+ years, no more big city life for us, our place has been calling us for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    It sure was one sided. I am always hopeful that we can real debate and real data points but the leftys definitely steer the ship.
    I didn't even bother to come back here and post how horrendous that was. It was as expected. No input, questions, or comment, from just a clarification point of view - let alone dissenters or interlopers that managed to sneak past the velvet blue roping.

I will say this. Whomever is running this show has EVERYONE lock-step in unison singing the same words to the same notes. Maybe we'll find out who the wizard of Oz is, maybe we won't.
    I did record it if anyone want's it dropboxed.

MGO Member
    Yes, it surely was.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

So, this turn out to be a leftist fest?
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    So, this turn out to be a leftist fest?
    Yup, they kept praising how everyone was being so civil to one another over and over. It was all false, there was only one side. Only moderators could speak. It wasn't like it was an open forum.

Yup, they kept praising how everyone was being so civil to one another over and over. It was all false, there was only one side. Only moderators could speak. It wasn't like it was an open forum.
    Pointless to even show? If you can't speak then there is no discussion. This is how it went down when Hitler came to power.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    I had a question in the chat. The moderator modified it a little and asked it, and the answer did not answer the question.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12