Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x25mm View Post
    Karamo's point about the Holocaust is true and demonstrates her grasp of history. Waffengesetze 1938 was passed in March 1938 to disarm Jews and other regime opponents. It was rammed through to ensure the safety of the Nazi thugs who executed the Novemberpogrome - Crystal Night - on November 9, 1938. Nazi SA thugs were all cowards and didn't relish the prospect of being shot by Jews.

Novemberpogrome was the opening act of the Holocaust. It was the direct result of gun controls. Waffengesetze 1938 specifically included 'safe storage' requirements.

Where do you think the Democrats get their gun control innovations?
    It was not untrue, but it was hyperbolic, and that is what didn't help.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    It was not untrue, but it was hyperbolic, and that is what didn't help.
    She made no exaggeration. She has also pointed out the role of gun control in the American black codes, but no one vilified her for this observation.

The exaggeration here is the hysterical reaction of the left and the media, but I repeat myself.
    Last edited by 10x25mm; 03-23-2023 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Replace expired link.

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4144 of 2023
    Crimes: weapons; penalties for storing or leaving a firearm where it may be accessed by a minor; provide for. Amends sec. 15 of 1927 PA 372 (MCL 28.435) & adds sec. 9.
    Last Action: 4/26/2023 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON CIVIL RIGHTS, JUDICIARY, AND PUBLIC SAFETY
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12