Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Tell me about your new Colt King Cobra

I'm thinking about getting a new Colt King Cobra 3 inch and I'm doing research. If you own one please tell me the pro's and con's .

Thanks !

I am a Forum User
    Not sure about the price you've seen on a 3" King Cobra, think they're close to $1K, and if you want to spent that much, CDNN Sports
    has a 3" Python for $1399.. & I'd spend the extra $ for the Python..Just my opinion.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    Not sure about the price you've seen on a 3" King Cobra, think they're close to $1K, and if you want to spent that much, CDNN Sports
    has a 3" Python for $1399.. & I'd spend the extra $ for the Python..Just my opinion.
    Thanks for the info Joe. My hands are on the small size so the King Cobra is perfect, plus my family would be able to handle it easier. The Python is really nice and maybe with some grip options i could make it work but for now im going the easy route. I just cant find any current reviews.

I bought one when the yfirst came out. Haven't fired it much, but it is a beautiful piece. I have since gotten the Python & the Anaconda. All excellent weapons.
    I paid around $800 for mine back then. In 38sp, it is a pleasure to shoot. You will NOT be disapointed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

They definitely look and feel awesome. Good trigger too.