Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I bought one new back in the ‘90s. Fun gun. I popped a number of jackrabbits with it back then. I ended up selling it a dozen or so years ago.

As noted, the buffer should probably be replaced. Sounds like you’re on that already. Any decent 1911 mag seemed to work fine in mine. I mostly ran Chip McCormick 10-round mags when I had mine, but also 8-round Wilsons, as well as mil-spec mags.

The only negative is the very mushy trigger. The gun can be pretty accurate in spite of that, but it takes a little work sometimes.

When you disassemble it, watch as you reinstall the trigger housing. There is a feed ramp attached, and it’s easy to get the ramp under the barrel, rather than in front of it. It will still go together this way, but causes failures to feed. Something to watch for.

Have fun with it!

MGO Member
    45 acp is a little light for deer anyway though I killed a coyote with it once.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    I have a Camp 9, not a Camp 45.

As others mentioned, check the buffer for the bolt.

I did upgrade the iron sights on mine. I'm pretty sure it was a Williams WGRS for a Marlin 336 peep on the back and a taller front sight. It made shooting it much more enjoyable.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12